CrossFit is our bread and butter, the thing that makes us tick.
We love the inclusion of skills, heavy lifting, technical domains and high intensity conditioning that it brings to the table!
Here on the hand-right-side is a video explaining how we go about conducting our classes. This is the best way to find out if you think this is the right fit for you!
CrossFit is a strength and conditioning program appropriate for anyone; including athletes, service/rescue professionals and new entrants to fitness. The variety and intensity make it a formidable program for the most seasoned athlete. Scaling makes it available to anyone who wants to give serious fitness a try, no matter what shape you are in, so long as you are willing to put in the effort.
This program is one that employs complex, multi-jointed movements performed at intensity. For that reason:
- Strict First – We do not do any floppy fish BS. We learn to first control our bodies with baseline movements. Advanced movements come with proficiency in the basics.
- Consistency – Casual interest will yield casual results. Therefore we do not offer punch cards.
- Principled in Classic Movements – No wackadoo combo movements that make no sense (i.e. Sumo Deadlift High Pull, double-burpee-backflip-thruster-pullup-fist-bump). Push, pull, squat, clean, jump, run and work in a team oriented environment, with the support of athletes just like you!
- Virtuosity – We refrain from silly creativity, allowing weak fundamentals or running before you can walk. We do the common uncommonly well.
- Comprehensive Intro – Without prior CrossFit experience, the Intro is a must. Likewise if one cannot demonstrate the basic components of a movement (despite CrossFit experience level) the Intro may be required.